tirsdag 16. september 2008

En liten hevnaksjon.....

The Best break-up letter so far...

A Marine stationed in Afghanistan recently received a "Dear
John" Letter from his girlfriend back home. It read as
follows:

Dear Ricky, I can no longer continue our relationship. The
distance between us is just too great. I must admit I have
cheated on you twice since you've been gone, and it's not
fair for either of us. I'm sorry. Please return the picture
of me that I sent to you.

Love, Becky

The Marine, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow Marines
for any snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends,
sisters, ex-girlfriends, aunts, cousins etc. In addition to
the picture of Becky, Ricky included all the other pictures
of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies. There
were 57 photos in that envelope along with this note:

Dear Becky,

I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who the fuck you
are. Please take your picture from the pile, and send the
rest back to me.

Photobucket


Ingen kommentarer: